The Epic Update is now scheduled for Sunday, March 7. The Update will showcase useful new features, including:
- Enhanced documentation and improved efficiency tools
- Care Everywhere – improved usability
- Haiku/Canto – new, improved functionalities
- Secure Chat enhancements
- New Storyboard features
To prepare, be sure to review your Update Companion. There are now two easy ways to access:
- While logged into Epic, press F1 to go to the Epic Learning Home.
- Go to the Epic Update website, scroll to Provider Companions and click the link applicable to your role.
This year, we’ve made some changes:
- You don’t have to acknowledge your Companion – there is no required acknowledgment button.
- At the top of each Companion there is now a section highlighting top changes for your role. Simply click the link to go directly to the summary for that change.