Do you still need to update your Houston Methodist laptop to the latest version of Windows 10. As of Tuesday, Nov. 5, more than 100 IT people, had yet to install the update. Please refer to the list of laptop names to know if you still need this update. The entire process can take more than 30 minutes, so it’s best to start this at the end of the day and plan to leave your computer at the office.
To install the Windows 10 update:
- Click the Start icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Click Software Center. If you don’t have Software Center, enter it in the Search bar.
- Click Operating System on the left sidebar.
- Click PROP – Windows 10 1809 IPU.
- Click the blue Install button.
- From the pop-up window, click the blue Install button to confirm installation.
- Lock your computer.