Houston Methodist’s Community Connect provides over 21 highly developed specialty offerings and includes two options.
- Patient registraton (Prelude)
- Appointment scheduling (Cadence)
- Clinical visit documentation (EpicCare Ambulatory)
- Reconcile outside records via health informatoin exchange (Care Everywhere)
- Patient portal (MyChart)
- Third-party applications such as:
- Voice recognition software (Dragon)
- Electronic prescribing
- Document management/scanning (OnBase)
- Real-time eligibility notifications
- Associated interfaces, implementation and support services.
- All Epic applications and additional features listed in Option One
- Epic Resolute* (professional billing/revenue cycle management)