Launching Sunday, March 7
Complete Training by Friday, March 5
On Sunday, March 7, the new Epic Rehab module launches for outpatient rehab — streamlining documentation, reporting and billing into Epic, making your workflows easier and more efficient.
To make sure you’re prepared, there are three required LMS training modules (listed below). Please complete each of the following by Friday, March 5.
- New module, assigned to you in LMS:
- OP Rehab Clinical Excellence Training
- Course number: 1587160
- New, required LMS training that you’ll need to search for and complete – here’s how:
- Access LMS via MARS and click the Learning tile.
- Look for the Find Learning search box toward the bottom, right of your screen and search for course number 1581136.
- You’ll see the course name, In Basket e-Learning.
- Click Start Course to complete training.
- Already assigned to you in LMS:
- Epic New Hire CAD300 Referrals Management (Online Only)
- Course number: 1581304
Additional Training Resources:
- Review tip sheets: