You now have access to a new SlicerDicer Data Model — Surgeries and Invasive Procedures.
The new Surgeries and Invasive Procedures data model contains surgical case records that allow you to report on aspects of the procedural encounter, including efficiency, durations or outcomes. With the new data model, you can do things like:
- Easily identify your cases by primary surgeon and/or responsible anesthesia provider.
- Search deeper on patient outcomes for further follow up. Examples:
- Identify by month, the number of patients with a complication.
- Find case details for further chart review.
For more detailed information on SlicerDicer, watch the SlicerDicer resource video.
If you are new to SlicerDicer, you’ll need to complete a quick Epic tutorial to gain access:
- Log in to Epic.
- Go to the search box in the upper right-hand corner and type SlicerDicer.
- This will prompt you to begin the tutorial modules which only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- For any issues with access, contact the Physician Help Desk, 832.667.5555.