Effective Tuesday, Dec. 1
Starting Tuesday, Dec. 1, a new default setting automatically controls viewing Chart Central notes in Epic. The new default setting:
- Emphasizes the original note content.
- Gives you access to advanced features:
- Source details
- SmartTool specifics
- Detailed copied information
- Hide copied text and Hover for details are defaulted on (checked).
- Light gray font indicates copied text.
- Black font indicates new text added to the note by the author.
- For details on where the text was copied from, hover over the gray font.
- A pop-up window will provide detailed information.
- To switch views, simply uncheck and it will turn off for the note you are viewing.