Admitted patients at all HM hospitals can now access Your Hospital Stay through their MyChart app. This new feature
provides admitted patients and their designees the following details related to their hospitalization:
- Hospital Health Issues – view a list of diagnoses being treated for, as well as previously identified health issues.
- Treatment Team – view names and photos of physicians, nurses and care team.
- Medications – see the medications prescribed during the hospitalization and any acknowledged taking at home.
- Test Results – review some recent lab tests and compare to previous results.
- Education – view articles and videos specific to the treatment plan and diagnosis.
Your Hospital Stay is only available through the MyChart app on a personal smartphone or tablet. Patients can designate shared access to their MyChart accounts with specific family members or caregivers who have a MyChart account.
For more information, review the FAQs.