In the News
Alerts and Updates
- Preview Epic v2018 Changes in Your Upgrade Spotlight
- Epic v2018 Upgrade Coming Nov. 11
- Sept. 24: User Preference List Error Correction for Radiology Exams
- Sept. 24: In Basket Alert Bar
- Sept. 14: Restraints Documentation Compliance Changes
- Sept. 5: Incomplete Blood Transfusion Documentation Updated
- Workflow Changes for 2019 Flu Vaccination and Screening
- Meet our new Chief Information Officer.
- Epic upgrade. Another successful launch.
- Health tracking. Kicking it up a notch.
- It’s the Everest of health care.
- Dark web. Deep web. Surface web. What are those, anyway?
- Houston Methodist receives prestigious Most Wired award.
Read past issues of CIO Quarterly. Click here.
In MARS, business phone numbers (including cell phone numbers if your phone is provided by Houston Methodist) are now required fields for supervisors, managers, directors and vice presidents. Please go into MARS by Wednesday, April 10, to review your business phone contact information for accuracy and update if necessary.read more
The patient scheduling app called On My Way is expanding to all Houston Methodist Emergency Care Centers (ECC) and Houston Methodist Clear Lake emergency department (ED) on Tuesday, March 19. This patient-friendly approach will roll out systemwide to all our hospital EDs soon.read more
Signing off on your timecards in LaborWorkx is more than an expectation, it’s a responsibility we all have. When you sign off, it decreases avoidable errors on paychecks, allows for easier timecard maintenance and diminishes legal risk to Houston Methodist.read more
HMH Guest Wi-Fi will be unavailable Tuesday, Feb. 12, from 11 p.m. to midnight. If you’re using Guest Wi-Fi, be sure to save your work before 11 p.m.read more