For Apple iOS Users
If your iOS device isn’t updated to the latest version, you could be vulnerable to a new attack. A recent Wall Street Journal article warns that hackers are now using a well-crafted email message to gain access to iOS devices. To stay protected:
• Set your Apple iPhone and iPads to automatically update when a new software version is available:
1. Open Settings.
2. Select General, Software Update, then Automatic Updates.
3. Toggle the Automatic Updates switch to the ON position – enabling automatic iOS updates.
• Make sure you use your HM email – it has layers of defense designed to block these types of attacks.
• Enable the auto update on your home devices (computers, phones, etc.) to keep them safe.