Several organizational structure changes have been made recently, in addition to those noted by Ken.
Clinical Systems and Informatics
- Penny Black, director of clinical systems, now oversees the Radiology team (under Anna Macek) and the Cardiology team (under JJ Cruz). She also retains responsibility for RadOnc (manager TBD) and Optime/Anesthesia (under Michelle Perez).
- Michele Baker, medical device integration and Epic program director, has assumed additional responsibility for the Lab team (under John Valenzuela).
- Suzan Lee, clinical applications director, oversees the Clinical Informatics and Quality/Case Management teams, in addition to ClinDoc/Stork and ASAP.
- Ghalib Abbasi, director, system pharmacy informatics, is responsible for the Orders/Beacon teams under Noemi Garcia who also manages the Epic Security team. Ghalib maintains the Pharmacy and Willow teams.
- Michael Shimp, IT director, joined the Infrastructure team, with continued responsibility for Integration (under Clinton Miller) and the Technical team (under Jennifer Peterson), as well as the MARS technical team (also reporting to Jennifer Peterson).
- Jay Kumar, director of healthcare informatics and analytics, is responsibile for the Reporting team (under Tyronne Mitchell) and continues to oversee the Analytics team. Both teams are located at Holly Hall.
- Steve Ameen, director of revenue cycle systems, oversees IT Hospital Billing Systems (under Mark Rich) and IT Professional Billing Systems and IT Research (under LaKisha Daniels).