Houston Methodist is committed to achieving HIMSS EMRAM Stage 7 Accreditation for our ambulatory clinics. Last month, five clinics participated in a mock audit to help prepare for the formal accreditation audit scheduled on Oct. 15.
What is HIMSS EMRAM Stage 7 Accreditation?
- The HIMSS Analytics Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model (EMRAM) scores healthcare organizations around the world based upon their electronic medical records (EMR) capabilities.
Why is achieving HIMSS EMRAM Stage 7 Accreditation important?
- Validates we have successfully embraced Epic and are using it:
- To improve quality of care.
- Facilitate better outcomes.
- Signifies the highest, most coveted ranking for technology adoption.
- Positions Houston Methodist in the top tier, elite group of only 10.8 percent of health systems.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the mock audit. Your continued support is key to our success.