Sunday, Feb. 16, 2 – 4 a.m.
Epic will experience a planned downtime on Sunday, Feb. 16, from 2 to approximately 4 a.m.
During this downtime:
- Access theEpic Read-Only icon on your workstation desktop.
- Data in Epic Read-Only is current until the downtime begins.
- You can’t document or enter orders in Epic Read-Only.
For detailed information, including planning for downtimes, click here.
Select Functions Unavailable
Monday, Feb. 10 at 5 a.m. to Sunday, Feb. 16 at 4 a.m.
Some Epic functions will be unavailable, and no changes or enhancements will be made from Monday, Feb. 10 at 5 a.m. to Sunday, Feb. 16 at 4 a.m. You’ll still be able to work in Epic as usual, but you won’t be able to do the following:
- Apply filters in Chart Review.
- Create/edit/share NoteWriter macros, SmartPhrases and SmartLinks.
- Create/edit In Basket QuickActions.