Note: Epic certification exams will not be offered during the week following Epic upgrades: May 19-24, Aug. 18-23 and Nov. 17-22.
Epic exams are offered every Tuesday from 9-11 a.m. at Chase. If you’re taking an exam, be sure to bring your own laptop computer and arrive 15 minutes early to set up. If you arrive after 9 a.m. you’ll be turned away. Follow these steps to request an exam (click here for a printable tip sheet):
- Navigate to the Epic UserWeb.
- On the right side of your screen is a navigation pane. Locate the Training section and click Taking an Exam to open the Exam Request Form.
- Click the Arranged with Proctor button (if not already selected).
- Click the Exam date field and select the Tuesday you will take the exam. Note: Epic requires that requests be submitted at least seven calendar days prior to when you intend to take your exam.
- In the Proctor field, select Janae Smith.
- In the Exam-taker field, enter your name.
- In the Exam field, enter the exam you need to take. Note: Enter ‘CEE’ to find the Application Essential re-certification exams.
- Choose the applicable Epic version.
- Once finished, click the Submit Request button.
- If the request is sent successfully you will see a message on your screen and a confirmation email will be sent to the exam-taker and the proctor.