Daylight Saving Time (DST) begins Sunday, March 10. The time will move forward one hour from 0200 to 0300.
Note: Epic will automatically correct the time and no interruption is expected.
If you work in the following areas, review the department-specific tip sheets to understand how to maintain continuity of care and the impact to ordering, documentation and other workflows.
- Emergency departments
- Cardiology procedural areas (Cath lab, etc.)
- Inpatient bedded units, including observation
- OR, including preop and PACU areas
- Radiology and radiology procedural areas, interventional radiology, etc.
- Women’s services, including L&D
CNOs and nurse directors/managers – share this information with staff in these targeted areas in huddles, post the tip sheets on nurse bulletin boards and discuss while rounding.
For technical questions or if you experience issues, contact the IT Help Desk:
- Physicians: 832.667.5555
- Staff: 832.667.5600