Cardiology and radiology imaging indications content was upgraded to meet 2021 PAMA regulations. With this upgrade:
- Indications are streamlined for cardiology and radiology orders.
- You’ll only receive the AUC BPA when an exam is scored at a three or lower.
- Some indications may be retired or updated, so you may be prompted to update your personal preference list and/or order sets.
- The acknowledgement reason question was not affected.
- There’s a new alert for imaging guidelines, displaying “do not do” alerts with an explanation and recommendation to defer the selected advanced imaging exam.